Viatec Traffic Solutions is committed to providing the highest quality customer service through providing cost-effective full traffic management services.
Viatec recruits and retains leaders who are professional, licensed personnel. Our skilled and accredited supervisors have on average 10 years industry experience.
Every traffic controller is qualified to national standards having successfully completed specialised training. As a minimum requirement, each operational employee holds a valid OH&S induction card, driver’s license, traffic control with stop/slow bat accreditation, advanced traffic management, electrical passports and CPR first aid.
Our services and provisions include:
- tailored traffic & safety management plans
- pre site safety audits, including job safety analysis (JSA) & hazard analysis
- specialised industry planning software
- permit application submissions
- assessments & approvals from relevant authorities
- express control plan turnaround
- safety implementation
- road closures and diversions
- road closures involving livestock
- traffic control
- accredited traffic control crew
- full provision equipment hire
- 24 hour service emergency response